Re: Microsoft Security Bulletin MS03-006

From: Heather (figgy@nospam.ca)
Date: 02/28/03

From: "Heather" <figgy@nospam.ca>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 17:40:00 -0500

Thanks David.......sometimes I do wonder if they are quite as 'critical'
as they state......and as I have IE6.0 SP1, I guess it is not that
critical.

I have been checking in the MS Update group and there seems to be
problems with more than one of them. So I will just leave well enough
alone for now.

Cheers......Heather

______

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/security/bull
> etin/MS03-006.asp
>
> PATCHES: http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com

______

  • Security problem with Images!
    ... The Outlook info given is Microsoft Office Outlook Version 11, ... Images embedded in HTML e-mail download and display automatically, ... location of the pictures is forwarded rather than a copy of the pictures. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: picture(s) shown " inline" within an HTML email
    ... Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours ... >>>in HTML format. ... I have received some HTML e-mails. ... >>>existing HTML e-mail from my hotmail account to my main, ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • oddity with printing HTML e-mails
    ... when he prints a particular HTML e-mail that ... print out on multiple pages, the e-mail gets shrinked to fit on one ... i consider myself pretty knowledgeable with outlook but i am ... outlook 2003, sp2 ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: XP vs 2000
    ... Email Security Update will not run code on one-off forms; ... Whenever you publish a message form, Outlook will suggest that you may ... > Some of the machines in our organisation are using Windows XP, when I try to run the application on a machine using XP but also using Outlook 2000 the forms don't work, anything that is referenced on the outlook form in the VB script i.e. a button or a combo box etc does not work i.e. my submit button does not work etc.> Please can you advise as to what may be the problem> ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms)
  • RE: outlook 2000 vs latest outlook express deployment
    ... >includes the outlook 2000 sr-1 email security update as well as all other ... updated with sp3 and installed to a fresh install of w2k then visited ... Office 2000 SP2 includes the Outlook Email Security Update ... >Security and Outlook and the OESU here: ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)