Re: Microsoft Security Bulletin MS03-006

From: Heather (figgy@nospam.ca)
Date: 02/28/03

From: "Heather" <figgy@nospam.ca>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 17:40:00 -0500

Thanks David.......sometimes I do wonder if they are quite as 'critical'
as they state......and as I have IE6.0 SP1, I guess it is not that
critical.

I have been checking in the MS Update group and there seems to be
problems with more than one of them. So I will just leave well enough
alone for now.

Cheers......Heather

______

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/security/bull