Re: LSA SHELL (EXPORT VERSION)??

From: Ken Wickes [MS] (kenwic@online.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/27/03

From: "Ken Wickes [MS]" <kenwic@online.microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 13:55:24 -0800

It's the local security service, a core part of XP.

"Aidan" <aidan.kelly@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> Hello, Does anyone know what this is amd why it is trying
> to access my computer? The App. is; C:\windows\system32
> \lsass.exe and its says its from microsoft. I am playing
> an online game when it tries to gain access. Thanks

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Install Windows Patch via GPO
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.group_policy)
  • Re: Trust windows 2k to windows 2k3
    ... This posting is provided "AS-IS" with no warranties or guarantees and ... confers no rights. ... only reply to Newsgroups ...
  • Re: Trust windows 2k to windows 2k3
    ... This posting is provided "AS-IS" with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights. ... only reply to Newsgroups ...
  • Re: Installing a 360 Media Center Extender
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Failing DC
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers ... no rights. ... only reply to Newsgroups ...