Security on "My Documents" folder

From: Rick (webmaster@connectsafe.com)
Date: 02/21/03

From: "Rick" <webmaster@connectsafe.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 17:49:29 -0800

Sister Sean Foley,

one solution migth be to try the a utility called "Hide
Folders" which can be downloaded from:

http://www.tucows.com/system/preview/195470.html

This program lets you hide information on your system to
keep it from being seen by other people using your computer.

Hidden folders are also protected from deletion.

I have never used this software, but it sounds like it
could meet your needs.

Best of luck!

ConnectSafe
Promoting Cyber Safety in a Connected World
www.connectsafe.com
webmaster@connectsafe.com