password on startup

From: Kyle (kyle@datalogicon.com)
Date: 02/19/03

From: "Kyle" <kyle@datalogicon.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 14:01:06 -0800

There is no way without 3rd party software.

Relevant Pages

  • password on startup
    ... about preventing the startup of my PC or Win98 via a ... Brian ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: VPC freeze on quit
    ... I run Win98 under VPC6.1. ... Scandisk to finish during startup. ... > panic message but everything is frozen as happens with kernel panics. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.virtualpc)
  • Re: Problem after aborting Win2000 Server Setup
    ... third, to remove the 2000 item from the menu, when windows boots, open ... >I attempted to upgrade from Win98 to Win2000 Server. ... > Setup. ... > I have tried in vain to get rid of this option on startup. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.setup)
  • Re: W2000 startup programs
    ... > On Win98 there was msconfig to edit what ran on startup. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)