Re: Program to determine what files are being accessed by what program?

From: n h (nntp@nowhere)
Date: 02/17/03

From: "n h" <nntp@nowhere>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 11:11:46 -0800

Hi. Thanks for replying.

I already have those. I still would like to know which file is being
accessed at any given time and by which process.

"Judi C." <JudiCoats@no-spam.juno.com> wrote in message
> The type of program you are looking for is a process
> viewer, These programs list the the full path of which
> files are being run at that moment. Most of these program
> also offer the option to end the process of the file.
> Becareful though, not to stop some files that windows
> needs to run.

---

  • Re: help
    ... properly.I suggest you spend more time improving on the necessary skills of ... reading, writing and communication. ... >>Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. ...
  • Re: How do I become an MCSE
    ... > If you are too lazy to do a little reading on back posts ... > lazy to find any info yourself. ... >>Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: What does XP stand for in the new OS
    ... Windows... ... >> Thanks for replying, so what is the new home version of ... >Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Deleting files
    ... reading is good... ... Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. ... Checked by AVG anti-virus system. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Write to cdr fails
    ... Everything checks out but still will not see the disk for writing. ... Sees it fine for reading. ... Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. ...