Re: FREE INTERNET

From: Me (no_address_for_stinking_spammers_to_abuse@x-ray.gs)
Date: 02/10/03

From: Me <no_address_for_stinking_spammers_to_abuse@x-ray.gs>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 17:34:20 -0500

On Mon, 10 Feb 2003 14:14:52 +0300, Tracker
<"snailmail222000(remove)"@yahoo.com> wrote:

>STOP HARASSING AND STALKING ME ALAN LARKIN!

That's not harassment, nor is it stalking. That's a public service
thoughtfully provided by a concerned citizen.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Talula openly solicits drugs via this newsgroup
    ... You being told to attack anyone who wont publicly suck off yer master like you do? ... that as stalking, then you're just being dishonest about it. ... If you expect others to follow convention in not rewarding the Kooks, then you should expect RJ to follow convention and stop rewarding his alleged stalker by staying here and allowing Morton to harass him. ... Tell the person harassing you in straightforward terms, "Leave me alone, stop harassing me. ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: Talula openly solicits drugs via this newsgroup
    ... All of the internet stalking sites say that if you believe that you ... Leaving rewards the stalker for their efforts. ... *any* effort to dissuade Morton from posting here. ... Tell the person harassing you in straightforward terms, ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: Talula openly solicits drugs via this newsgroup
    ... All of the internet stalking sites say that if you believe that you ... group (ie *stop* posting there!) If Jite were to go to a lawyer, ... Leaving rewards the stalker for their ... Tell the person harassing you in straightforward terms, ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: FREE INTERNET
    ... >>STOP HARASSING AND STALKING ME ALAN LARKIN! ... That's a public service ... Proud Member of the Exclusive "I have been plonked by Davee because he ...
    (alt.computer.security)