Unable to open secured sites

From: Renn (rennis7@hotmail.com)
Date: 02/08/03

From: "Renn" <rennis7@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 11:45:43 -0800

Every time I try to enter a secure site like buying
something or setting passwords or even Hotmail I get PAGE
CANNOT BE DISPLAYED. Does anyone know what the problem
is, and if so will you help me?
                      Renn

Relevant Pages

  • Entering secure sites
    ... Whenever I try to go to a secure site, like buying ... something or creating passwords or even Hotmail, ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: HOTMAIL PROBLEMS
    ... Some other users of New Hotmail, using both desktops and laptops, IE and OE, ... Hotmail is a secure site, requiring that your computer be able to negotiate ... >> Logon, Automatic Logon with Current Username and Password, and Automatic ... Outlook or Outlook Express? ...
  • Re: Error reading Hotmail messages
    ... Treat Hotmail as if it were a Secure Site: ... Are You Ready for WinXP SP2? ... > notice where it shows that it has an error message in the ...
  • Re: secure payment method
    ... As Frank has pointed out different browsers use different methods to inform you when you are on a secure site. ... When buying something or making a payment on line you need to use a bit of common sense much like if you were buying something in person. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: msn/hotmail login
    ... It seems that the problem has to do with switching from a non-secure site to ... I try to log on to a secure site it says the page ... > not even able to go into any secure web site on my ... >>hotmail, and also other websites. ...