Unable to open secured sites

From: Renn (rennis7@hotmail.com)
Date: 02/08/03

From: "Renn" <rennis7@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 11:45:43 -0800

Every time I try to enter a secure site like buying
something or setting passwords or even Hotmail I get PAGE
CANNOT BE DISPLAYED. Does anyone know what the problem
is, and if so will you help me?

Relevant Pages

  • Entering secure sites
    ... Whenever I try to go to a secure site, like buying ... something or creating passwords or even Hotmail, ...
    ... Some other users of New Hotmail, using both desktops and laptops, IE and OE, ... Hotmail is a secure site, requiring that your computer be able to negotiate ... >> Logon, Automatic Logon with Current Username and Password, and Automatic ... Outlook or Outlook Express? ...
  • Re: Error reading Hotmail messages
    ... Treat Hotmail as if it were a Secure Site: ... Are You Ready for WinXP SP2? ... > notice where it shows that it has an error message in the ...
  • Re: secure payment method
    ... As Frank has pointed out different browsers use different methods to inform you when you are on a secure site. ... When buying something or making a payment on line you need to use a bit of common sense much like if you were buying something in person. ...
  • Re: msn/hotmail login
    ... It seems that the problem has to do with switching from a non-secure site to ... I try to log on to a secure site it says the page ... > not even able to go into any secure web site on my ... >>hotmail, and also other websites. ...