Re: OE

From: x y (levinson_k@despammed.com)
Date: 02/02/03

From: "x y" <levinson_k@despammed.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 07:18:19 -0500

Or if you want to keep that security and just improve it so it works for
you:

http://securityadmin.info/faq.htm#attachments

"JerryW" <jerryw@seemysig.net> wrote in message
> Go to Tools/Options/Security and uncheck 4th item down that begins, "Do
not
> allow attachments..." You may then rely upon your own security.
>
> JerryW
> --
> jweindel at flash dot net
>
> "Fran" <franj@ghg.net> wrote in message
> > Why does OE keep blocking all my messages that have an
> > attachment. I have my own security and don't need
> > additonal. How do I get rid of their unwanted hel
> > p?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Newbie Question: Windows Explorer
    ... ASP needs VBScript and a browser to run and blocking with an IDS or AV ... > security features you're thinking of are part of the ... >>> website that has used IEs features to show an Explorer window in their ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • POSTED IN ALL GROUPS how to surf anonymously
    ... attachment protection, Automatic Intrusion Blocking, ... I would suggest a firewall that does it all, ... >an expert in security to tell me is it good enough to buy ...
  • HE POSTED IN ALL GROUPS
    ... attachment protection, Automatic Intrusion Blocking, ... I would suggest a firewall that does it all, ... >an expert in security to tell me is it good enough to buy ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • OE
    ... Why does OE keep blocking all my messages that have an ... I have my own security and don't need ... How do I get rid of their unwanted hel ...
    (microsoft.public.security)