From: x y (email@example.com)
- Next message: Rich Fonos: "Debug Assertion Failed Attachments ( Please Help!!!!)"
- Previous message: Robert Moir: "Re: Security warning"
- In reply to: JerryW: "Re: OE"
- Next in thread: Ramona: "OE"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: "x y" <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 07:18:19 -0500
Or if you want to keep that security and just improve it so it works for
"JerryW" <email@example.com> wrote in message
> Go to Tools/Options/Security and uncheck 4th item down that begins, "Do
> allow attachments..." You may then rely upon your own security.
> jweindel at flash dot net
> "Fran" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote in message
> > Why does OE keep blocking all my messages that have an
> > attachment. I have my own security and don't need
> > additonal. How do I get rid of their unwanted hel
> > p?