Re: fire wall settings

From: adam (
Date: 12/29/02

From: "adam" <>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 17:27:14 -0800

I have tried that. Despite setting a new rule that should
allow all trafic from my second computer (identified with
its IP address) using TCP and/or TCP/UDP) - it does not
work. It lists all attempts as attacts.

I have sent the vendor a mail on Thursday and am waiting.
I have posted the question just in case somebody knows the

Pc-cillin 2003 is a new product and it may be a bug in the

the firewall logs to
>see what if anything is being blocked, then try to allow
that traffic. If
>that doesn't help, I might check the vendor's web site
for information or