Re: limiting other users

From: x y (levinson_k@excite.com)
Date: 12/29/02

From: "x y" <levinson_k@excite.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 19:26:30 -0500

I agree. Remove all other users from the Administrators group. Other
programs run fine from a floppy without any system files being installed or
registry values changed, and there's not much I can think of for you to do
to prevent this sort of program, though you could remove the Start, Run
command, restrict access to Explorer, etc.

Some of these programs you might want to block using a firewall, if these
are internet programs. Some firewalls and proxy servers are free:

http://securityadmin.info/faq.htm#firewall