Removing windows password
From: Laurie (email@example.com)
- Next message: pw: "outlook express glitch"
- Previous message: Juan: "Re: Removing files and cookies"
- Next in thread: Don Grover: "Re: Removing windows password"
- Reply: Don Grover: "Re: Removing windows password"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: "Laurie" <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 19:30:36 -0800
I went into control panel and set up a windows password.
I thought that would prevent my teenager from accessing
the internet behind my back. All he did was click on the
cancel or "x" at the top and he was online (I have DSL).
Now I want to remove the dang thing and the only option I
get is to change the password. I want to remove the pop
up and not have it at all. I'm going to install Net
Nanny. Can someone email me on how to remove the windows
password thing I created. I've been trying for an hour -
now I've got a headache. Thank you.