Re: Removing files and cookies

From: Juan (juanir@lycos.com)
Date: 12/28/02

Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 21:31:07 -0500
From: Juan <juanir@lycos.com>

The easiest way is to reformat the hard drive and reinstall Windows.
Otherwise, you will have to remove cookies (open IE and go to
Tools/Internet Options and click on Delete Files) and delete all the
files you do not want to be accessed bu others. You will also have to
delete the Inbox.dbx and Sent.dbx or *.pst files from your pc (to remove
any email messages). On top of that, you may have to install PGP and run
it to make sure that all the files you wanted to remove are really "erased."
Thus, it is easier to reformat and reinstall.