Too Much "Contact Advisor"

From: Jack D. Slater (cmdrjack@aol.com)
Date: 12/26/02

From: "Jack D. Slater" <cmdrjack@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 10:33:02 -0800

I have a new Compaq computer with windowsXP. Every time
I contact a Web Page I get a notice that Contact Advisor
will not let me see this page unless I enter a password!
I am getting very tired of this. How can I make this
notice go away? JDS

Relevant Pages

  • Too Much "Contact Advisor"
    ... >I have a new Compaq computer with windowsXP. ... >I contact a Web Page I get a notice that Contact Advisor ... JDS ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • system hang ups
    ... I have a friend with a new Compaq computer with WindowsXP. ... use" display turns off after 15 minutes and "system turns off ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)