Force Windows 98 to Domain Login

From: Christopher Molnar (
Date: 12/24/02

From: "Christopher Molnar" <>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 14:16:11 -0800

I am the part time admin of a small office network. I need to
secure the logins to force the Windows 98 machines to only
accept a domain login. My management team does not want
users to be able to hit escape and bypass the domain login.

Can anyone tell me what registry key I need to change to make
this happen?

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Unable to login
    ... What operating System are you using for the Client and Server? ... If you are using Windows XP, do you have Simple File sharing enabled? ... | I'm unable to login to a remote sql server 7 from my ... | machines belong to different workgroups. ...
  • Re: XP Password Change Fails in Windows 2k Domain
    ... >>We recently introduced about eight new Windows XP ... >>be working fine and all of the machines are working well ... or can help me resolve this issue it would be ... >>users, completely login, than change your password. ...
  • RE: Virus is getting domain account listing
    ... I thought I'd make sure the original poster knows that enabling Windows ... login attempts, just the computer name. ... If these machines were coming from ... > accounts and when. ...
  • Re: No cursor in login password area.
    ... From time to time I get no cursor in the password area at login ... I haven't seen that behavior here on any of my machines or on any of my ... install until you find the culprit. ... You might also post in the Windows ...
  • XP domain login prompt ready before network
    ... I am having problems getting Windows XP Pro machines to accept network ... Windows XP machines all logging into a Windows 2000 domain. ... computer startup and login" in the gpedit.msc, ...