Force Windows 98 to Domain Login

From: Christopher Molnar (molnarc@pandmservices.com)
Date: 12/24/02

From: "Christopher Molnar" <molnarc@pandmservices.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 14:16:11 -0800

I am the part time admin of a small office network. I need to
secure the logins to force the Windows 98 machines to only
accept a domain login. My management team does not want
users to be able to hit escape and bypass the domain login.

Can anyone tell me what registry key I need to change to make
this happen?

Thanks,
Chris
molnarc@pandmservices.com

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Unable to login
    ... What operating System are you using for the Client and Server? ... If you are using Windows XP, do you have Simple File sharing enabled? ... | I'm unable to login to a remote sql server 7 from my ... | machines belong to different workgroups. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
  • Re: XP Password Change Fails in Windows 2k Domain
    ... >>We recently introduced about eight new Windows XP ... >>be working fine and all of the machines are working well ... or can help me resolve this issue it would be ... >>users, completely login, than change your password. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • RE: Virus is getting domain account listing
    ... I thought I'd make sure the original poster knows that enabling Windows ... login attempts, just the computer name. ... If these machines were coming from ... > accounts and when. ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • Re: No cursor in login password area.
    ... From time to time I get no cursor in the password area at login ... I haven't seen that behavior here on any of my machines or on any of my ... install until you find the culprit. ... You might also post in the Windows ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • XP domain login prompt ready before network
    ... I am having problems getting Windows XP Pro machines to accept network ... Windows XP machines all logging into a Windows 2000 domain. ... computer startup and login" in the gpedit.msc, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)