Re: password for internet access

From: Karl Levinson [x y] mvp (jamescagney90210@excite.com)
Date: 12/23/02

From: "Karl Levinson [x y] mvp" <jamescagney90210@excite.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 22:15:06 -0500

"Katie" <bainfarm@sk.sympatico.ca> wrote in message
news:057101c2aa25$91ba4210$d5f82ecf@TK2MSFTNGXA12...
> When my kids were younger, I put a password on for
> accessing some internet sites. It is not for a specific
> site, and now, a few years later, I cannot remember the
> password, and it has never not allowed us onto sites
> before. The password I thought it was does not work. I
> didn't put in a hint either. Don't ask why, is there
> anything I can do?

Not sure what you're talking about. If you're talking about the Content
Advisor feature of Internet Explorer, see:

http://securityadmin.info/faq.htm#contentadvisor

---

  • Re: My Blank Pages
    ... city -- without copying from established writers, phrase books or related ... internet sites. ... Twenty-nine kids go home and write the story as instructed. ... said don't copy from established writers. ...
    (rec.music.dylan)
[...]
    ... When my kids were younger, I put a password on for ... accessing some internet sites. ... didn't put in a hint either. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)