Re: msnews correct on second post. Nicely done. *nm

From: Super_Geek (RichardFalconer@freenet.co.uk)
Date: 12/20/02

Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 20:25:53 +0000
From: Super_Geek <RichardFalconer@freenet.co.uk>

John Smith says:
[Nothing]

It is common practice to reply with your answer in the main body of the
msg, not the topic.
This is just advice of course, feel free to continue. It just makes
scrolling awkward.

--
Super_Geek

Relevant Pages

  • Re: XP client hot joing NT Domain.
    ... > Somebody please advice! ... OK I re-read your msg and see that its an NT domain so DNS isn't a big issue ...
  • Re: Problem viewing email text
    ... Im so happy:) I found this advice to somebody in a msg above, ... > Frank Saunders: ... > So, I gave it a try, and much to my surprise, it worked like a champ!!! ... > my msg bodies came back and I could view them in OE once again. ...
  • Re: How to silence OpenSSHs Output while telnet its port?
    ... In article John Smith ... Most likely he can no longer establish a SSHv2 connection (meaning that ... Funny how some people get good advice on the newsgroup and then ... --Per Hedeland ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc)
  • Re: I have been hijacked
    ... book has a worm or a virus. ... If you follow the advice of the others who ... > About once a week I receive a msg in my Inbox from some System ... Anything I can do to remove the hijack/hijacker? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: wrapping new
    ... john smith wrote: ... > I am trying to wrap new but am having some problems. ... Any advice is greatly appreciated. ... replacing the symbol at link time. ...
    (comp.lang.cpp)