Annoying password noodge

From: Brad (bradley.young@e-mis.com)
Date: 12/20/02

From: "Brad" <bradley.young@e-mis.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 06:06:03 -0800

Hi, John,

Hopefully you've received the response you need by now,
but if not - try this:

Attached is a Reg file I use for Win2K Pro. It sets the
message to pop up 1 day prior to expiry, but obviously,
you can set it to whatever you want. I couldn't find info
on it either originally, so trauled through the registry
on my machine till I found something like what I wanted.
It's Client based, so doesn't effect any Server Password
expiry times.

Hope it's useful,
Brad.

in n-days, and
>would I like to change it now? I would like to disable
it, or at the very
>least, change it from starting 13 days out to a more
reasonable number -