Locked out of System Properties

From: Jerry Peoples (jerry.peoples@ccbc.cc.pa.us)
Date: 12/19/02

From: "Jerry Peoples" <jerry.peoples@ccbc.cc.pa.us>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 10:38:51 -0800

For some odd reason, in Windows 2000, I can not get into
the system properties. If I click the icon, nothing at
all happens. Without this I am unable to change my
workgroup etc..

any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

thank you

Jerry Peoples

Relevant Pages

  • Inbox desktop icon shows wrong image
    ... allows you to change the appearance of Windows XP) and, for some odd reason, ... the icon for my Outlook XP program has changed from the Outlook icon to that ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.installation)
  • Re: Inbox desktop icon shows wrong image
    ... that allows you to change the appearance of Windows XP) and, for some odd reason, the icon for my Outlook XP program has changed from the Outlook icon to that generic windows icon that shows up when windows is unable to identify the program or file! ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.installation)
  • Re: Great SWT Program
    ... an attempt to point out that "not all the world uses Windows". ... I wiped out the whole Windows system directory by clicking on ... I was curious about what was in that .bat file, ... clicking on the icon for other kinds of text files opened them ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: TweakUI missing "Repair My Documents Icon" etc
    ... You can also add TweakUI to the Control Panel with ... Add XP TweakUI Icon to the Control Panel ... How can I add TweakUI to the Windows XP Control Panel? ... Documents and Settings folder on whatever drive it is located on for the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Ping: Hackintoshers.
    ... icon (that provides a simple 'Reboot into OSX' option) on OSX and it ... working it's not as neat as the Windows solution). ... Under XP I have a Bootcamp icon in the System tray that allows me to ... it a list of the apps even if they weren't in the apps folder? ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)