Re: IIS Attack/Corrpution?

From: TwistedPair (twistedpair@mail.com)
Date: 12/18/02

From: "TwistedPair" <twistedpair@mail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 08:08:41 -0800

Check your log files for wierd activity.

Pair

"David" <hostmaster@intelliflex.com> wrote in message
> Good Day,
>
> We are having issues with our IIS server (5.0 on Win2K
> Server). For instance, one SSL enabled site comes up with
> another one of our sites certs when going into encrypted
> mode. If you click on the cert on the home page,
> everything is fine. Some of our other websites show pages
> can not be found errors.
>
> Some of the sites with issues are ASP driven.
>
> Some email won't reach certain email users. This seems to
> be intermittent, as some mail comes through.
>
> If anyone has any ideas, we would sure appreciate the help.
>
> David

Relevant Pages

  • IIS Attack/Corrpution?
    ... We are having issues with our IIS server (5.0 on Win2K ... one SSL enabled site comes up with ... another one of our sites certs when going into encrypted ... Some email won't reach certain email users. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Error when displaying ASP Pages
    ... Mine is an IIS server on Win2k AD controler which cannot have local users or groups. ... Please guide me to resolve the problem ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)