Re: w32com.exe

From: mariuszgib (member@dbforums.com)
Date: 12/18/02

Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 13:57:25 +0000
From: mariuszgib <member@dbforums.com>

Hi George,

Just a few days ago I saw w32com.exe on the list of background processes
in my Task Manager. I don't know what it is and where it came from. I
looked at google as well, but there is just one entry in italian. I also
tried AVs, but no joy.

If you find out more please let me know.

Thanks,
Mariusz
Poland

  • Re: DIY built PC need some input
    ... Does the recording software you use exploit dual core? ... The so-called background processes usually don't amount to much. ... Look at an idle PC with XP's task manager. ... If the system I'm typing is doing nothing, the System Idle Process gets ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • Re: doc w/ same name open?
    ... It sounds like you have another instance of Excel or Word still running ... in your background processes. ... Open your task manager and view your ... Rollin ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: Sudden Massive Memory Leaks
    ... "George J Meier" wrote: ... | After about 15 or 20 minutes after boot up, most Background processes ... when you go to Task Manager/Processes/Mem Usage. ... | Those memory leaks are not confined to one process, ...
  • Re: hard disk activity light flashes at regular intervals
    ... Certainly background processes are running. ... Task Manager allows you to terminate almost all processes including the invisible ones running in the background. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Cant see users in Task Manager
    ... >is not listed in selec columns. ... >2000 professional and my laptop which is XP and can't see it. ... >Thanks in advance, George ... Win2000 does not show users in the Task Manager. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)