From: Shane Klitzke (email@example.com)
- Next message: Phil: "Re: Enabling the XP Firewall"
- Previous message: Jennifer Lesher [MSFT]: "RE: SSL"
- Next in thread: Erwin Blonk: "Re: lock mode"
- Reply: Erwin Blonk: "Re: lock mode"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: "Shane Klitzke" <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 15:40:55 -0800
I would like to make my workstation as secure as possible
by having it enter lock-mode after a fixed amount of
time. So after 30 minutes of inactivity the PC would go
into "lock mode" forcing the user to press ctrl-alt-delte
and to authenticate. I am working in a win200 and NT
environment. Any idea's would be helpful.