Re: Not able to use Shareware Programs

From: Karl Levinson [x y] mvp (levinson_k@excite.com)
Date: 12/17/02

From: "Karl Levinson [x y] mvp" <levinson_k@excite.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 09:39:51 -0500

For any firewall problem, the first thing to check is the firewall's logs to
see what if anything is being blocked. Microsoft doesn't make any of the
products below, so you will want to check out the free support discussion
groups or knowledge base for Norton products at www.sarc.com and maybe also
the web page for the manufacturers of the other products to learn which
ports need to be opened and exactly how.