Re: password

From: Juan (juanir@lycos.com)
Date: 12/17/02

Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 22:10:06 -0500
From: Juan <juanir@lycos.com>

I guess you are talking about your email account passoword, right ?
You can ask your ISP for help or you can download a password cracker at
www.snadboy.com that may be able to decipher your password.
Re : your second problem. It is probably a misconfiguration in your
email program (probably set to "disconnect after sending messages," or
"always dial this connection.").

Juan