Re: EvidenceEliminator

From: Jeff Bramwell (jbramwell@---)
Date: 12/16/02

From: "Jeff Bramwell" <jbramwell@--- no sp@m please ---cox.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 08:54:23 -0600

Have you been receiving this "warning" while inside your browser? My guess
is that you're seeing an on-line ad (sometimes made to look like Windows
dialogs) for a commercial product that "wipes" your hard drive of deleted
file remnants.

"KC" <kcph@attbi.com> wrote in message
> I have been receiving a warning that my personal
> information is unprotected, windows security alert
> #25992. To protect download EvidenceEliminator from
> www.fvhp.org Should I download this?
> KC

Relevant Pages

  • EvidenceEliminator
    ... I have been receiving a warning that my personal ... information is unprotected, windows security alert ... To protect download EvidenceEliminator from ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: EvidenceEliminator
    ... Evidience Elimibator is a data erase disk tools which absolutely ... >I have been receiving a warning that my personal ... To protect download EvidenceEliminator from ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Announce: Win32::GUI V1.04
    ... ClassData, GetKeyState, SetWindowPos (Tracker: 1469648). ... Other Features ... including the "standard" windows resources. ... maintained except for this warning. ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Announce: Win32::GUI V1.04
    ... ClassData, GetKeyState, SetWindowPos (Tracker: 1469648). ... Other Features ... including the "standard" windows resources. ... maintained except for this warning. ...
    (comp.lang.perl.modules)
  • Re: New Info on IRQ BSOD