From: Jeff Bramwell (jbramwell@---)
- Next message: Rachel: "Events 528, 576, and 538"
- Previous message: KC: "EvidenceEliminator"
- In reply to: KC: "EvidenceEliminator"
- Next in thread: Karl Levinson [x y] mvp: "Re: EvidenceEliminator"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: "Jeff Bramwell" <jbramwell@--- no sp@m please ---cox.net> Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 08:54:23 -0600
Have you been receiving this "warning" while inside your browser? My guess
is that you're seeing an on-line ad (sometimes made to look like Windows
dialogs) for a commercial product that "wipes" your hard drive of deleted
"KC" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote in message
> I have been receiving a warning that my personal
> information is unprotected, windows security alert
> #25992. To protect download EvidenceEliminator from
> www.fvhp.org Should I download this?