Re: Which port does IPC$ used
From: S. Pidgorny [MVP] (email@example.com)
- Next message: ABD: "update outlook Exp 6"
- Previous message: Terry: "Which port does IPC$ used"
- In reply to: Terry: "Which port does IPC$ used"
- Next in thread: Karl Levinson [x y] mvp: "Re: Which port does IPC$ used"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: "S. Pidgorny [MVP]" <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 21:42:50 +1100
CIFS+authentication ports... What kind of "backdoor" do you want to make?
-- Svyatoslav Pidgorny, MS MVP, MCSE -= F1 is the key =- "Terry" <email@example.com> wrote in message news:atk121$14m6kp$1@ID-171252.news.dfncis.de... > I want to make a backdoor in win2k server throught IPC$ shared. > >