Re: virtual machine security update

From: Bill Sanderson (Bill_Sanderson@msn.com.plugh.org)
Date: 12/15/02

From: "Bill Sanderson" <Bill_Sanderson@msn.com.plugh.org>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 15:27:39 -0500

Terrific--I just downloaded it once via Windows Update Library, and then
updated a collection of machines from that one download--so I didn't attempt
it from 95--glad to know that it works directly, too.

"Wayne R" <pcman9spamless@spamlesshotmail.com> wrote in message
> Thanks Bill, the link worked.
> --
> Wayne
> remove "spamless", or,
> pcman9@hotmail.com
> "Bill Sanderson" <Bill_Sanderson@msn.com.plugh.org> wrote in message
> | You can use the links posted, I think--I haven't tested, and can't
> tonight.
> |
> | If that does not work, you'll need to use a win98 or higher machine--but
> | can confirm that the 9.x patch installs properly on windows 95.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: virtual machine security update
    ... you'll need to use a win98 or higher machine--but I ... > remove "spamless", or, ... > | links to direct download locations of update JVM for all win32 OS: ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: The Pinball Factory - Cactus Canyon Rerelease
    ... you say you regret the lack of updates but you have provided none here ... Wayne has stated up front, that anyone requiring receipts from him ... from Gene which could have benefited all of us. ... With 1000 machines scheduled to show up for MM, ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: TPF Visit - finally made it.....
    ... initial rate - with maybe 100 machines per month being produced. ... I think if Wayne could produce 5 machines per working day, ... take 3 months plus to get the first machines completed. ... Williams machines - mostly later ones. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: The Pinball Factory - Cactus Canyon Rerelease
    ... you say you regret the lack of updates but you have provided none here ... Wayne has stated up front, that anyone requiring receipts from him ... from Gene which could have benefited all of us. ... With 1000 machines scheduled to show up for MM, ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: TPF Visit - finally made it.....
    ... following is my account of what I saw and my impressions of what is ... brutally honest about TPF and what Wayne is doing - and will try to ... Williams machines - mostly later ones. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)