pop ups and advertisements

From: mary (mary@realtormclean.com)
Date: 12/15/02

From: "mary" <mary@realtormclean.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 11:11:54 -0800

If you get an answer to this please let me know
to...thanks...mary

and
>start from scratch with all my programs. If anyone could
>help me with this, I would really appreciate it.
>
>Thanks in advance :o)
>
>Melanie
>.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: XP service Pack 2 Warning
    ... Did you try System Restore? ... > I will be spending hours reloading from scratch but I will not be alone. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: no system icon in control panel
    ... Before you start from scratch you might want ... scratch even if you were able to get your current installation ... Right click the My Computer icon on your desktop. ... >> From there you can select the System Restore tab and turn off ...
  • Re: System Restore wont work
    ... from scratch with a new xp install and copied my data files over as ... Wasn't the hd install, wasn't Maxblast ... from scratch fixed that too. ... PS the SP2 cd option didn't work either at fixing System restore. ...
  • RE: Homepage keeps changing to about:blank
    ... Try a system restore to a date before you got the virus. ... start from scratch 'cuz this is getting real old. ... called ilj.dll that it wants to install or has installed ...