Security Updates messed up DNS?

From: Dale Ogilvie (DangerousDale@yahoo.com)
Date: 12/15/02

From: "Dale Ogilvie" <DangerousDale@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 09:40:20 -0800

Called Microsoft, going to have them help from the phone
to support this problem. Thank you anyways!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: ERROR C00D0032
    ... control connection" doesn't have a single solution because the users have ... this is a peer support group meaning the users (Like me I do _not_ ... Microsoft can't fix things when you guys leave ... > i'VE ENCOUNTERED THIS ERROR MESSAGE WHILE ATTEMPTING TO ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: error message C00D0032
    ... control connection" doesn't have a single solution because the users have ... this is a peer support group meaning the users (Like me I do _not_ ... Microsoft can't fix things when you guys leave ... > How do I fix this error message C00D0032? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • RE: h.323 error
    ... got the error message again: Windows Media Player ... Support for this product is community-based. ... before with windows exlplorer and still have no idea how to fix it. ...
  • Re: Help and support error message
    ... In the Services window, scroll down and find "Help and Support" in the list and ... If the "Help and Support" service is not in the list, ... perform the first part of the fix above. ... > this error message seems to appear whenever i click on help from different ...
  • Re: Software Repair Wizard
    ... Help and Support ... Software Repair Wizard ... The following error message appeared: ... Reinstalling the applicaiton may fix the problem. ...