Re: Microsoft VM Security Updates

From: Bill Sanderson (Bill_Sanderson@msn.com.plugh.org)
Date: 12/15/02

From: "Bill Sanderson" <Bill_Sanderson@msn.com.plugh.org>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 00:18:41 -0500

Check other messages in this group--there are at least two ways:

We've posted direct links for the download (there are two versions--one for
Windows 2000 and one for everything else from 95 through XP.)

On anything except 95 and NT4, you can use the Windows Update Library to
download the files . Check help for your OS or browser to see how to enable
this location to show up in Windows Update.

"Jason Loh" <scloh@pacific.net.sg> wrote in message
> Seems that the caption update is only availbale via
> Windows Updates.
>
> Anyway the updates can be downloaded as a physical file
> for future updates or deployment over the network PCs?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Smeared screen = spyware?
    ... > Windows Update, but they haven't picked up anything. ... Step four - download and install the latest video card driver. ... NVidia Video Card Drivers ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • RE: IE 7 cant find any web pages . . .
    ... *including* Windows Update to see if there is a fix. ... I get the standard "Internet Explorer Cannot display the webpage." ... Click Download. ...
  • Re: IE 7 cant find any web pages . . .
    ... "Jim Lewis" wrote: ... *including* Windows Update to see if there is a fix. ... Click Download. ...
  • Re: IE 7 cant find any web pages . . .
    ... *including* Windows Update to see if there is a fix. ... Install a New Scripting Engine by downloading it from here: ... Click Download. ...
  • Re: stalled at 0% downloaded...for days!
    ... > out how to kill whatever it is that won't download, ... After Acception Windows XPSP2 in AU Icon disappears and nothing ... This behavior is expected due to Windows Update controlling the rate at ... Type "regsvr32 wups.dll" (w/o quotes) ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)