Microsoft VM Security Updates

From: Jason Loh (scloh@pacific.net.sg)
Date: 12/15/02

From: "Jason Loh" <scloh@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 19:32:46 -0800

Seems that the caption update is only availbale via
Windows Updates.

Anyway the updates can be downloaded as a physical file
for future updates or deployment over the network PCs?

Relevant Pages

  • ClickOnce - Store metadata "CurrentBind" is not valid"
    ... This particular application is deployed from a website on a company ... I have configured the deployment to NOT check for updates at all, ... noticed that the publishing settings had been reset. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.distributed_apps)
  • FC 3 -- Ready for Production Deploymnet??
    ... I have just finished loading my first FC3 box, and the updates are ... Fedora and I don't have a good time table established for deployment. ... Jeremiah 33:3 ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Bug in VS.NET 2005 for click-once deployment
    ... Change your "Installation URL" to the newer server. ... "Updates button" is disabled due to your choice of making it available ... entered from the FIRST deployment is used. ... I think it's the InstallUrl that holds onto the old setting. ...
  • Re: sick of Linux bias
    ... > reason (think: you even get to keep your job if you can manage to ... > Going back to the days before the multitude of deployment servers and ... so we deployed at logon. ... was how much time SUS updates was going to add to the logon process. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: sick of Linux bias
    ... > reason (think: you even get to keep your job if you can manage to ... > Going back to the days before the multitude of deployment servers and ... so we deployed at logon. ... was how much time SUS updates was going to add to the logon process. ...
    (alt.computer.security)