Re: loading VPN and trying to remove firewall

From: mike sciacqua (sciacqua1@netzero.com)
Date: 12/14/02

From: "mike sciacqua" <sciacqua1@netzero.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 07:08:14 -0800

goes
>> to the next step is says that you must remove Firewall-
1.

>Thanks... I think you're going to have to contact your
company's tech
>support and get them to answer this for you.
Alternatively, you could try
>contacting Checkpoint tech support, but good luck, they
are not known for
>being the best. I don't even think they let you search
their frinkin'
>gosh-darned knowledge base web page without shelling out
lots of money.

>Before doing any of this, I might write down the exact
word for word error
www.google.com/advanced_group_search
>for the error message. You could also try finding a
support group for
>Checkpoint products or for VPN in general... there are
some links to
www.phoneboy.com is a Checkpoint
>FAQ, I'd be surprised if the answer was there but it's
worth a try.

>---
>Checked by AVG anti-virus system
(http://www.grisoft.com).
11/25/2002

>.
>thans for the info. I'm home now and the actual message
that I get is: Setup has found that FireWall-1 is
installed on this computer. Please uninstall it before
installing SecuRemote.

I have not been able to find Firewall-1 anywhere on my
computer. Any suggestions

thanks
Mike