Re: MICROSOFT SECURITY UPDATE 810030

From: Bill Sanderson (Bill_Sanderson@msn.com.plugh.org)
Date: 12/14/02

From: "Bill Sanderson" <Bill_Sanderson@msn.com.plugh.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 22:58:15 -0500

For 9.x, me, nt, xp

http://download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3-19990518/CabPool/msjavwu_808F615DE7F2A4FFF6C467690353634BFF539738.exe

For Windows 2000:

http://download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3-19990518/CabPool/Q810030_W2K_510A502BA8F9B6F19230BB2BCCE87D5474AC9DCD.exe

(All this info (except the precise URL's) is in the KB article)

"Rune Roan" <rune_r@erika.no> wrote in message
> Is there a download file for this update? Location?

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Lost My Desktop
    ... Some of this does not apply if you have Windows XP SP2. ... Make sure of these settings and nothing will install without you ... Enable Install On Demand (Internet Explorer) ... [[Specifies to automatically download and install Web components if a Web ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Spyware possible being on one account and not the other
    ... > the browser in the guest account is jacked to some site. ... using Windows XP "prettifications". ... If you want to know when one of your applications is trying to obtain ... are pay - some you can only download if you are registered - but it is best ...
  • Re: [opensuse] Re: why /var/run and /run these two directories have absolutely the same contents?
    ... look and feel to Windows anyway; ... all or specific folders to download from the IMAP server to a local ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: 16 Bit Error
    ... Something was wrong with the download. ... was just lumped in with whatever the Repair Install did. ... MS-MVP Windows Shell/User ... sure that the directory path exists, and disk space is available. ...
  • Re: FTC Complaint filed
    ... There is no way to limit what M$ wants to install on your system because they hide the descriptions, ... And they don't need that particular download at all to put more copy protection code on your pc. ... I have long said, in my opinion and pre-Vista, that Windows 95 was the best OS Microsoft ever made. ... should be with your PCB software maker. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)