accessing email attachments

From: Brenda (mbl@verizon.net)
Date: 12/13/02

From: "Brenda" <mbl@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 14:33:52 -0800

can't access any attachements so far because OE has deemed
them unsafe. Is there any way around this?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: attachments
    ... OLEXP: Using Virus Protection Features in OLEXP 6 ... (OE removed access to the unsafe attachments in your email) ... > OE removed unsafe attachements in your mail> ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.mail)
  • Re: accessing email attachments
    ... >>I am unable to access attachements sent to me. ... >>message stating that OE (Outlook Express) removed access ... >>to the unsafe attachments. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • accessing email attachments
    ... I am unable to access attachements sent to me. ... message stating that OE removed access ... to the unsafe attachments. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • OE removed access to open attachements
    ... Udated Qutlook ... OE removed access to the following unsafe attachments in ... These attachements are from the same person before and now ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: difficulty opening e-mail attatchments
    ... Outlook Express removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your ... Go to OE tools, options, security. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)