security update

From: Lorrie (aachoo20@attbi.com)
Date: 12/13/02

From: "Lorrie" <aachoo20@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 11:50:41 -0800

I get an alert to update security.
But it fails to download 3 times.
They have always downloaded ok before.
What do I do?

This is the file that neeeds to be downloaded:

810030: Microsoft VM Security Update
Download size: 5.1 MB, 3 minutes
This update resolves vulnerabilities in Microsoft virtual
machine (Microsoft VM). Read more...

Relevant Pages

  • Codec installation error
    ... XP is attempting to automatically install the MPEG4 codec from the Microsoft ... I get passed the prompt box and the download starts. ... Then it fails with ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.video)
  • Re: security update
    ... > I get an alert to update security. ... > But it fails to download 3 times. ... > 810030: Microsoft VM Security Update ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • RE: Windows Genuine Advantage Notification (KB905474) install fail
    ... I found the latest online download for KB905474 on the Microsoft ... That seemed to install fine and so then I rebooted. ... it fails when I run the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • RE: Service Pack 3 error 0X8024002D
    ... Service Pack 3 is trying to load from the automatic dowload from Microsoft, ... but it fails every time. ... It started to try and download this the end of ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Intel Processor software update error
    ... > install the 'Intel processor software' update, but fails during ... > Microsoft. ... There is no such download. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)