From: mike sciacqua (mike.sciacqua@gsa.gov)
Date: 12/13/02

From: "mike sciacqua" <mike.sciacqua@gsa.gov>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 07:54:34 -0800

At home I'm trying to load VPN to be able to access my
work server. When I try to load the VPN I get a notice
that I must remove Firewall 1. I have gone to all of my
internet connections (RAZ (for work) Netzero and my LAN
conncetion and removed the security check box. It still
will not load the VPN. Is this a VPN problem? Any
suggestion as to what the problem might be. I'm at work
till 3:00 PM PT today, otherwise my home e-mail is
sciacqua1@netzero.com

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Setup between 3 locations
    ... VPN will add additional, but minor, load to the connection. ... if you have to place a DC or other server down there you're going to have to have a VPN if this isn't a private line. ... If we're talking broadband connection here a VPN is a must. ...
  • My issues with JanusVM
    ... to load a VMX file, ... the DOS window has a few tips in case of problems connecting. ... Is VPN = VMware (if so, ...
    (alt.privacy)
  • Re: loading VPN and trying to remove firewall
    ... When I try to load the VPN I get a notice ... It would be nice to know the exact name of the VPN and firewall software ... that you have installed and the exact error message. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: loading VPN and trying to remove firewall
    ... When I try to load the VPN I get a notice ... >> that I must remove Firewall 1. ... install the VPN it downloads the files. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • VPN remote access via vista
    ... I am running Vista Home premium. ... I can make a VPN connection to my work server but ... Also when I make the VPN ...