Java VM

From: R Oberg (r.oberg@sk.sympatico.ca)
Date: 12/13/02

From: "R Oberg" <r.oberg@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 07:40:16 -0800

  I opened a site and a screen came up saying.....

 hs_err_pid1596
i An unexpected exception has been detected in native code
outside the VM.
Unexpected Signal: EXCEPTION_ACCESS- VIOLATION occurred at
PC=Ox6D068B63
Function=Java_sun_awt- windows- WColor _getDefaultColor+Ox
1 FF2
Library=C:\Program Files\Javay2re1.4.0_01 \bin\awt.dll

Current Java thread:
 at sun.awt.windows.WToolkiteventLoop(Native Method)
 at sun.awt.windows.WToolkitrun(Unknown Source)
 atjava.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Also shown is a long list of Dynamic Libraries.
 This occured on Nov.21/02. Is this a serious alert that I
have to take action on, or just a error that occurred
Microsoft, I have installed the VM patch. Thankyou

Relevant Pages

  • This message popped up when I went to shut down. What does this m
    ... An unexpected exception has been detected in native code outside the VM. ... Current Java thread: ... Dynamic libraries: ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: * Unexpected Signal : unknown exception code (hs_err_pid3772.log)
    ... > "seeker" wrote in message ... >> An unexpected exception has been detected in native code outside the VM. ... >> Heap at VM Abort: ...
  • RE: Java wont render.
    ... An unexpected exception has been detected in native code outside the VM. ... Current Java thread: ... Java HotSpotClient VM (1.4.2_06-b03 mixed mode) ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: JNI EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
    ... crashes. ... An unexpected exception has been detected in native code outside the ... Your error is likely due to slopping pointer handling, failure to ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Java Servlet
    ... > first time but fails the second time and crashes the JVM with the following ... > An unexpected exception has been detected in native code outside the VM. ... > Heap at VM Abort: ...
    (comp.lang.php)