Setting space limit

From: Jane (jane@jane.com)
Date: 12/12/02

From: "Jane" <jane@jane.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 12:06:35 -0800

Can't do it in 2000 without using active directory or 3rd
party vendor. Can't do it in NT at all without 3rd party
vendor.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Setting space limit
    ... Please elaborate! ... >> party vendor. ... >active directory at all. ... >MS MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Setting space limit
    ... Jane wrote: ... > Can't do it in 2000 without using active directory or 3rd ... > party vendor. ... MS MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Setting space limit
    ... I also meant, directory/folder quotas, NOT disk quotas. ... >Jane wrote: ... >> party vendor. ... >active directory at all. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)