unknown folder "share-to-web upload folder" on desktop

From: Bill Tang (bkt100@hotmail.com)
Date: 12/12/02

From: "Bill Tang" <bkt100@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 08:15:17 -0800

Recently I found an unknown folder on my desktop
named "share-to-web upload folder" that I could not
delete, open (not response) or open its property (it said
property of this folder is not available). I go to cmd to
open it from the DOS command DIR, I could not find this
folder, why?

I am very concern about my computer security issue. Could
any one help me to delete it as soon as posible? thank
you very much!

Bill Tang

Relevant Pages

  • Re: File problems
    ... message, the response from Daave, my response to him, the response from Ed Y, ... same error message, but now it is 6 or more times A DAY. ... only to find that XP has ANOTHER glitch Windows ... "Cannot remove folder: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: David,Thanks for you input. I will be making that change.Dennis
    ... Rather than store the file in the database, ... my My Documents folder is located on the D drive. ... My Response: I see you point and I agree. ... Web" for information about determining the details about mapped drives. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: File problems
    ... original message, the response from Daave, my response to him, the response ... error message, but now it is 6 or more times A DAY. ... only to find that XP has ANOTHER glitch Windows 98 SE ... "Cannot remove folder: It is being used by another ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Integrate KB885250 Problems
    ... > responses from Microsoft Support Professionals in the Technet ... > guaranteed a response, and will receive a response more quickly. ... Windows Update 885250 cannot be integrated to ... > a folder after Windows Update 885835 is integrated to that folder. ...
  • Re: OE6 - Missing Email
    ... Thank you for your extremely quick response. ... for a worldwide supplier of telecom hardware/software for mobile networks ... You will need to copy those files to a new folder, ... > any utility that can recover mail from corrupted files. ...