Patch for IE 6 on Win 98 and 95?

From: CCKing (ccking@hotpop.com)
Date: 12/11/02

From: "CCKing" <ccking@hotpop.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 14:55:30 -0800

What, if any patch, is available for
IE 6 users on Win 98 and Win 95 platforms
which corresponds and remedies the
security issues discussed on your page at:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/downloads/critical/q324
929/default.asp

?

Thanks.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Patch for IE 6 on Win 98 and 95?
    ... | which corresponds and remedies the ... | security issues discussed on your page at: ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • RE: Mac OS X no longer immune to viruses!
    ... VMS does notrely on security by obscurity. ... No vendor makes a platform that is 100% secure - heck, ... Are some platforms inherently more secure by design? ... Do the platforms that are more secure have the same market share as ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: New Java JDK released
    ... I am not able to test on all platforms I currently deploy to. ... If the change was made for security reasons (what else ... public static void mainthrows IOException { ... Lots of people update Java without reading release notes. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Lille-Strasbourg TGV
    ... providing enough security for a nation that is at war. ... those boarding at Amsterdam to take place on the train. ... have a similar problem at Bruxelles where the secure platforms are north ...
    (uk.railway)
  • Re: I am REALLY Getting Tired of Probes on 445 and 135
    ... > marketshare does not mean more security problems. ... Both platforms have poorly designed software - you can see this by the ... The non-MS bases platforms are much less open to the MS types security ... proportional to the installed base. ...
    (comp.security.misc)