Re: Microsoft Security Bulletin MS02-068

From: Chris Wood (chris.wood@gov.ab.ca)
Date: 12/11/02

From: "Chris Wood" <chris.wood@gov.ab.ca>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 15:32:04 -0700

Thanks Jerry. It only appeared yesterday and I was able to find it then.

Chris

"Jerry Bryant [MSFT]" <jbryant@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi Chris,
>
> The related KB articles are usually available with in 24 hours of the
> bulletin release. Here is the link:
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;En-US;324929
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Jerry Bryant - MCSE, MCDBA
> Microsoft IT Communities

rights.
> "Chris Wood" <chris.wood@gov.ab.ca> wrote in message
> > Jerry,
> >
> > Where is the KB article 324929? I cannot find it.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Chris Wood
> > Alberta Department of Energy
> > CANADA
> >
> > "Jerry Bryant [MS]" <jbryant@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > Title: Cumulative Patch for Internet Explorer 324929
> > > Date: December 4, 2002
> > > Software: Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5; Microsoft Internet
Explorer
> > 6.0
> > > Impact: Information Disclosure
> > > Maximum Severity Rating: Moderate
> > > Bulletin: MS02-068
> > >
> > > The Microsoft Security Response Center has released Microsoft Security
> > > Bulletin MS02-068
> > >
> > > What Is It?
> > > The Microsoft Security Response Center has released Microsoft Security
> > > Bulletin MS02-068 which concerns a vulnerability in Microsoft Internet
> > > Explorer. Customers are advised to review the information in the
> bulletin
> > > and test and deploy the patch in their environments, if applicable
> > >

> > > More information is now available at
> > > http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/MS02-68.asp
> > >
> > > If you have any questions regarding the patch or its implementation
> after
> > > reading the above listed bulletin you should contact Product Support
> > > Services in the United States at 1-866-PCSafety (1-866-727-2338) or
post
> > in
> > > this newsgroup. International customers should contact their local
> > > subsidiary.
> > >

> > > --
> > > Regards,
> > >
> > > Jerry Bryant - MCSE, MCDBA
> > > Microsoft IT Communities
> > >
> > > Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security

> > rights.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Microsoft Security Bulletin MS03-028 - 816456
    ... Configuring ISA Server: http://tinyurl.com/1llp ... The Microsoft Security Response Center has released Microsoft Security ... : Bulletin MS03-028 ... Jerry Bryant - MCSE, ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Microsoft Security Bulletin MS03-040 - 828750
    ... Pardon me, but do you have ANY idea how foolish your post is? ... > Title: Cumulative Patch for Internet Explorer Execution > Date: October 3, ... > The Microsoft Security Response Center has released Microsoft Security> Bulletin MS03-040 ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Microsoft Security Bulletin MS03-040 - 828750
    ... Pardon me, but do you have ANY idea how foolish your post is? ... > Title: Cumulative Patch for Internet Explorer Execution > Date: October 3, ... > The Microsoft Security Response Center has released Microsoft Security> Bulletin MS03-040 ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Microsoft Security Bulletin MS03-040 - 828750
    ... Pardon me, but do you have ANY idea how foolish your post is? ... > Title: Cumulative Patch for Internet Explorer Execution > Date: October 3, ... > The Microsoft Security Response Center has released Microsoft Security> Bulletin MS03-040 ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Microsoft Security Bulletin MS02-057
    ... For everyone's information, the patch is already available, and the issue is ... Flaw in Services for Unix 3.0 Interix SDK Could Allow Code ... > The Microsoft Security Response Center has released Microsoft Security ... > Bulletin MS02-057 ...
    (microsoft.public.security)