Re: OE removed access to unsafe attachment

From: msnews (ef_hutton@hotmail.com)
Date: 12/10/02

From: "msnews" <ef_hutton@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 09:44:05 -0600

Sadly, I don't think it would help. I think Microsoft should, on the web
page for posting these questions, resurrect the <blink> tag and put the
question and answer right there. Then maybe we'd stand a chance.

"Michael Cargill" <mikementalist@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Well then, maybe you could read the replys to Terry D's message instead
of
> > asking the same question YET AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN
> AGAIN
>
> That was highly amusing!
> I think that you and Karl should post the FAQ once an hour...
>

> --
> Lovingly Created by Michael Cargill
> -------------------------------------
> 'Don't Be a Poof - Eat White Bread!'
> 'You're Gonna Need a Bigger Boat' - Sheriff Brody, Jaws

Relevant Pages

  • Re: A Wikipedia article that Keith isnt going to edit RSN.
    ... CSS3 animation would be excessive just ... more spectacular effects than just blinking, ... I thought the blink tag had been in HTML from the beginning. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • Re: Indiana truck driver charged with homicide in bus crash
    ... >> I had to take the N.C. written test. ... >> I love your tag line. ... I started posting here about a year ago, ... and have been driving OTR since May. ...
    (misc.transport.trucking)
  • Re: Trying to find an older posting
    ... it would be the first tag in the page) and copy the entire block for the ... Microsoft Office FrontPage ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ... >to use the drop down style on an XSLT DV of a list and have the change link ...
  • Re: [OT] And the award for most annoying acution text goes to...
    ... "BLINK is the tag of the devil" ... It would be nice if you could stop the blink to read things or stop the marquee to read it all or speed it up. ... "Jeff R" wrote in message ... Most sensible HTML ...
    (rec.collecting.coins)
  • Re: Middle of the night
    ... He's going to be posting all night. ... Thats a couple of dozen threads he will tag on to, ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)