Re: Secure sites / Cannot find server

From: Bill Sanderson (Bill_Sanderson@msn.com.plugh.org)
Date: 12/10/02

From: "Bill Sanderson" <Bill_Sanderson@msn.com.plugh.org>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 20:09:45 -0500

I don't have a clue. If it were an MTU problem, I would not expect it to
change from moment to moment (although I guess that isn't
impossible--routing does change on a large network.) I think all of the
usual causes I can imagine for this are systemic--they shouldn't change from
moment to moment.

"Berts" <member@dbforums.com> wrote in message

> Yes and all is clear as I say, others can access these sites in the
> same room on the same connection, so it must be something to do with
> my computer!
>
> --

  • Re: Help with makers mark
    ... "Nothing you have described will give anyone here a clue" is accurate. ... (credit: Jesus' General) ... rec.antiques) there are Eastern European marks that are just difficult ... Just imagine the years it would take! ...
    (rec.antiques)
  • Re: PING Jan .......Derek the cry baby, has a tantrum!
    ... Get a clue you blind clueless moran and it would ... Just show me one connection between me and any sockpuppet anywhere ... That I agree with, and the duck is OBVIOUS, but Derek doesn't even see the ...
    (rec.ponds)
  • Re: The Lesson of Sarah Palins Leaked E-Mail
    ... Could you imagine what sarah and todd ... "imagine me with my hands held over my head without a clue" ... CG, Liar & Coward ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • Re: The Lesson of Sarah Palins Leaked E-Mail
    ... Could you imagine what sarah and todd ... "imagine me with my hands held over my head without a clue" ... CG, Liar & Coward ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • Re: TVTropes Infodump page
    ... In the Year of the Earth Ox, the Great and Powerful Jordan179 declared: ... Imagine if you were a 16th century reader with not a clue about how ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)