Re: HOST ALLOWING TERRORISTIC TALK

From: Karl Levinson [x y] mvp (levinson_k@excite.com)
Date: 12/06/02

From: "Karl Levinson [x y] mvp" <levinson_k@excite.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 09:36:19 -0500

"Pirate" <pkpopeye@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:014f01c29d05$c26017f0$89f82ecf@TK2MSFTNGXA01...
> Sweet Justice is the host and he allowed some dumbass to
> say that the WTC victims deserved what they got...WHEN I
> SAID this wasn't right! The host BOOTED ME...thats
> bullshit and I am going to publicize the hosts name and
> where it happened in a forwarding email!

FYI, we have no idea what you're talking about. I guess you're talking
about some chat room somewhere, but you didn't specify, and unfortunately
I'm not psychic.

Relevant Pages

  • HOST ALLOWING TERRORISTIC TALK
    ... Sweet Justice is the host and he allowed some dumbass to ... where it happened in a forwarding email! ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: March 2006 afl Birthdays
    ... Fawning over a dumbass talk show host ... 24/7/365 isn't exactly conducive to good mental health. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: HOST ALLOWING TERRORISTIC TALK
    ... > Sweet Justice is the host and he allowed some dumbass to ... The host BOOTED ME...thats ... Nobody cares, with the obvious exception of yourself.. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Grey Aliens On The Moon Re: Dark side of the moon
    ... >I just confirmed that it will load from those URLs. ... it says 'unable to connect' with host. ... >Evasion and denial noted. ... There's nothing there, dumbass. ...
    (sci.astro)
  • Re: HOST ALLOWING TERRORISTIC TALK
    ... talk about a cry for help. ... > Sweet Justice is the host and he allowed some dumbass to ... The host BOOTED ME...thats ...
    (microsoft.public.security)