Re: patch installation

From: Bill Sanderson (Bill_Sanderson@msn.com.plugh.org)
Date: 12/05/02

From: "Bill Sanderson" <Bill_Sanderson@msn.com.plugh.org>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 11:14:11 -0500

http://www.shavlik.com

"Pegas" <todartei@icsnetworks.com> wrote in message
news:089701c29c64$747c21b0$d4f82ecf@TK2MSFTNGXA11...
> I would like to know if anyone knows how to automate the
> installation of security patches to desktop and servers?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Display Problems after Security Patch Installation
    ... I have several 2003 servers that have graphics problems after the ... installation of one to the two security patches ained at the graphics ... All are HP servers with Rage XL engines. ...
  • patch installation
    ... I would like to know if anyone knows how to automate the ... installation of security patches to desktop and servers? ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: I need Job Blobb
    ... >> In a job I would like to administrate servers, ... >> Title: System/Network Administrator, Operations ... >> o Building, installation, configuration and tuning ... >> o 5.5 years of expert-level user/admin experience ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Can extra processing threads help in this case?
    ... computers installed in the White House. ... after the installation, hordes of NSA-types descended on the White House to track down the ... This is yet a different form of physical security: the early "smart cards" had encryption ... Bandwidth for connected servers, the path of the data, ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • RE: The Common System Interface: Intels Future Interconnect
    ... You say "relative importance to Cust's" of the App is ... applications on special purpose servers that *should* be kept ... Lots of CPU cycles are available, so Why not take 5-10 Windows ... Wintel/Linux servers that need security patches every month. ...
    (comp.os.vms)