Re: Annoying Winxp popups

From: leo roberts (ljroberts@rogers.com)
Date: 12/04/02

From: "leo roberts" <ljroberts@rogers.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 12:09:46 -0800

How do you enable Internet Connection Firewall?

assumed
>> they are security leaks in xp but there are no patches
>> yet. It happens occasionally when I'm online.
>

>.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Annoying Winxp popups
    ... > How do you enable Internet Connection Firewall? ... >>Stop and disable Messenger service. ... >>> up occasionally usually advertising some crap. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Annoying Winxp popups
    ... Enable Internet Connection Firewall. ... > How do you get rid of those popupsthat come ... > up occasionally usually advertising some crap. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • RE: Problem with DNS Lookup behind XP Firewall
    ... You should not enable Internet Connection Firewall on virtual private ... which are typically used to securely log in ... to a corporate network. ... Use the Internet Connection Firewall ...
  • Enabling Internet Connection Firewall
    ... I attempted to enable Internet connection firewall. ... I have Windows XP and a Starband System. ...
  • RE: Enabeling XP firewalls via GPO
    ... it is possible to enable the Internet Connection Firewall via the GPO. ... Below are the steps to enable Internet Connection Firewall: ... Local Computer Policy/Computer Configuration/Administrative ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy)