Re: Changing Desktops (stopping it)

From: sms admin \(real name david manor\) (notlikely@you.com)
Date: 12/03/02

From: "sms admin \(real name david manor\)" <notlikely@you.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 16:34:13 -0500

msnews, that was your normal helpful response. i'm surprised you didn't
somehow think this was a flaw in Windows or some sort of microsoft
conspiracy.

as for a possible solution to the original question, you can use either NT
system policies (NT 4) or group policy (win2k) to remove the right click
context menu in IE so that users can't right click on a picture and set it
as their wallpaper. you can get that security template as part of the zero
administration kit, and i think you can even build it into your IE 6 install
itself.