Re: FAQ - READ BEFORE POSTING

From: D@annyBoy
Date: 12/03/02

From: "D@annyBoy" <df@thai.co>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 10:09:15 +0700

just wondering whether this util will work for newsgroups as well?

--
Danny
"Michel Gallant (MVP)" <neutron@istar.ca> wrote in message news:3DEBBD93.D849405B@istar.ca...
easy  ;-)
Get the "Outlook Express 6 Assistant" via:
  http://pages.istar.ca/~neutron/win32utils
 - Michel Gallant
   MVP Security
   JavaScience Consulting
   http://pages.istar.ca/~neutron
Ned Flanders wrote:
> Actually, you were supposed to ask him how to open attachments in OE.
> ;-)
>
> Steven L Umbach wrote:
> >      Thanks Karl. I bookmarked it. But can you answer one question? -
> > I forgot the password on my W2K machine and  --- just kidding.   ---
> > Steve

Relevant Pages

  • Re: FAQ - READ BEFORE POSTING
    ... Get the "Outlook Express 6 Assistant" via: ... Ned Flanders wrote: ... you were supposed to ask him how to open attachments in OE. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: FAQ - READ BEFORE POSTING
    ... Get the "Outlook Express 6 Assistant" via: ... Ned Flanders wrote: ... you were supposed to ask him how to open attachments in OE. ...
  • Re: FAQ - READ BEFORE POSTING
    ... Get the "Outlook Express 6 Assistant" via: ... Ned Flanders wrote: ... you were supposed to ask him how to open attachments in OE. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: OE removing access to attachments
    ... FYI I've added your URL prominently in that article in the FAQ. ... - Michel Gallant ... MVP Security ... JavaScience Consulting ...
    (microsoft.public.security)