Windows Messager

From: FA (farefin@fastmail.fm)
Date: 11/03/02

From: "FA" <farefin@fastmail.fm>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 01:22:53 -0800

You got the spelling for messenger wrong!

Okay, while you are logged on to MSN, click File | Sign
out. Now click the link that says "To sign in with a
different...". You are prompted for password and login
name. Type a different phony name and password and check
Sign me in auto... Click OK. You are done. Alternatively
you can also do it the hard way from the windows control
panel.

FA aka Last Man Standing

mail
>me. When you reply please type "Windows Messager" in the
>subject filed or it will be sent to recyle bin
>automatically and DEFINETELY NO JUNK MAILS.
>.

Relevant Pages

  • Windows messanger - password
    ... I am using Windows XP and use Messanger for chat. ... When you reply please type "Windows Messager" in the ... automatically and DEFINETELY NO JUNK MAILS. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Microsofts Messaging Service Abused With ADS!!!
    ... just stop the messanger service on your compueter. ... accept messages using net send in the command form. ... >Windows XP, 2000 and NT. ... >website like www.messengerstopper.com and pay thirty ...
  • Re: Microsofts Messaging Service Abused With ADS!!!
    ... severely doubt windows' firewall would stop anyone ... >An easier way to read newsgroup messages: ... >> just stop the messanger service on your compueter. ...
  • RE: Outlook Express and Windows vs. MSN Messenger
    ... Under tools look at messanger then options. ... installed it when the windows messanger was running it can cause windows ... > Express apparently interfaces with Windows Messenger, ... The problem is, I prefer using MSN Messenger, but even with MSN ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger)
  • Remove Windows Messager
    ... I removed the tick of Windows Messager in Windows Components and ... On latest computers running Windows xp pro, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)