Re: can't log into secure sites

From: KARIN (KTForsberg@comcast.net)
Date: 08/20/02

From: "KARIN" <KTForsberg@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 05:43:08 -0700

Windows 98 and I use Internet explorer 6.0
  I switched to cable (Comcast) earlier this year and it
seems that is when my troubles started. Little things
here and there.

have?

>"Karin" <KTForsberg@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> I've been having trouble getting into secure webites
such
>> as payment pages and credit card sites. I've played
with
>> my security settings and privacy to no avail. I was
told
>> by one of these companies to check my internet explorer
>> properties and there found that I have 0 cipher-bits. I
>> was told that that was the problem and should have at
>> least 128. I don't even know what this all means but to
>> their suggestions came here to Microsoft.com to download
>> the latest security updates. Still no changes to
my "bits"
>> Can anyone out there give me any suggestions? I am
>> handicapped not being able to log into my business
website
>> from my home PC. E-mail to KTForsberg@comcast.net
>> PLEASE!!!!!!
>

>.

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Companyweb Login Problems
    ... Create a new SBS domain user account with administrator permission. ... Launch Internet Explorer and click Tools->Internet Options. ... In the Security Settings dialog box, ... 258063 Internet Explorer May Prompt You for a Password ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Explorer refuse to back page after going to sites and see 127.
    ... > Hi Mark :-) ... It is a widely used practice by many webmasters, but, ... >>I just installed a new computer system with internet explorer 6.0 Latest ... also Have security settings in emplorer set to ...
  • Re: Information Bar missing
    ... Check your security settings. ... default security settings in Internet Explorer are designed to help protect ... Description of the Internet Explorer Information Bar in Windows XP SP2 ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Credit Card Transactions
    ... Scroll down to the Security Settings. ... Troubleshoot Situations Where You Cannot Complete MSN Sign-up pr Connect to SSL ... Secured Web Sites by Using Internet Explorer in Windows XP ... Secure Web Site ...
  • Re: "Internet Explorer has restricted this file from showing active content"
    ... on my computer" is checked in the security settings but the active ... 'Windows has blocked the file "Ocget.dll" because it cannot verify the ... >with Internet Explorer from my hard disk I get this warning ...